Applications and relative bylaws

Listed below are the various applications, if you require an application for something not listed please contact the district office directly. 

A Site Profile form is required if you are applying for a:
  • Development Permit
  • Development Variance Permit
  • Soil Removal
  • Rezoning
  • Subdivision Preliminary Layout Assessment.
How to fill out a Site Profile form | Site Profile Form
Schedule 2 - If none of these listed activities has occured on the property then you DO NOT have to complete a site profile


Board of Variance

Development Permit

Development Variance Permit

Driveway Access Permit
Official Community Plan (OCP)
OCP Bylaw
Schedule A (OCP)
OCP Maps
Parks & Trails
Soil Removal / Deposit
Streets & Traffic
Subdivision Land Development
Other required Forms:
Subdivision and Rezoning Development Notification Sign
Sustainable Highlands

Temporary Commercial or Industrial Use

Tree Cutting